Hyaluron 500 capsules contain vegan hyaluronic acid, which is obtained from maize by a fermentation process, as well as vitamin C, zinc and acacia fibre. A daily portion of two capsules contains 500 mg sodium hyaluronate, of which 450 mg is pure hyaluronic acid. Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal skin, hair and nails. Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for normal cartilage function and normal skin function.
Take one capsule in the morning and one in the evening half an hour before meals with plenty of water.
NOTE: Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Food supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Keep out of the reach of small children. A varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are of great importance. Store away from light and heat, dry and well closed.
INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT HYALURONIC ACID:
● Hyaluronic acid is considered an essential component of human tissue and is found primarily in the skin, joints (knees and hips), cartilage and connective tissue, intervertebral discs and the vitreous humour of the eye.
● Hyaluronic acid can store 6000 times its own weight in water.
● The body's own production of hyaluronic acid decreases from the age of 20; dry eyes, ageing of the skin, the joint fluid becomes less, cartilage dries out and becomes brittle, thereby exposing the bones and osteoarthritis can be the result.
● Hyaluronic acid from plant fermentation can counteract natural degradation, compensate for deficiencies, support collagen fibres and strengthen connective tissue.
● Hyaluronic acid acts as a lubricant; it reduces the frictional resistance between the joint cartilages.
● Hyaluronic acid supports wound healing and repairs broken tissue.
● Hyaluronic acid maintains the elasticity and moisture of the skin.
The ingredients listed are up-to-date. New scientific findings are incorporated into our formulations on a regular basis. For this reason, the ingredients on the packaging label are decisive.